Sunday, February 13, 2011
Parsnip Soup with Ginger
• 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
• 1 large leek, sliced to rings
• 2 carrots, sliced
• 800 grams of parsnip, sliced
• 4 table spoons of freshly grated ginger
• zests of half an orange
• 0.5 liters of vegetable broth
• 225 ml of orange juice (freshly pressed)
• salt, pepper, chives or spring onions to
Warm up the oil at medium heat in a large pot, and lightly braise the leek for approx. 5 minutes while stirring it.
Add carrots, parsnips, ginger, orange zest, and broth. Bring to boil briefly.
Reduce the heat, and let simmer in the closed pot for approx. 40 minutes. Read more...
Joint Mender for Joint Care
Get Paratrex® and promote a natural cleansing of your system. Paratrex® helps create an environment hostile to invading organisms. Help flush your system clean!
Advanced Body Cleansing Kit
Advanced Body Cleansing Kit with Livatrex™, Oxy-Powder®, Latero-Flora™ and two bottles of ParaTrex®.