Friday, July 07, 2006

Mercury is one of the most toxic substances commonly encountered


Mercury is one of the most toxic substances commonly encountered, and according to Government agencies causes adverse health effects in large numbers of people in the U.S.[1,2] The extreme toxicity of mercury can be seen from documented effects on wildlife by very low levels of mercury exposure. Because of the extreme toxicity of mercury, only ½ gram is required to contaminate the ecosystem and fish of a 10 acre lake to the extent that a health warning would be issued by the government to not eat the fish [3]. Over half the rivers and lakes in Florida have such health warnings[4] banning or limiting eating of fish, as do approximately 20% of all U.S. lakes, all Great Lakes, 7% of all U.S. river miles, and many bays. Other countries including Canada have similar experience.

More in our Dental Blog

No comments:

Paratrex®

Paratrex®

$32.95
[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

Get Paratrex® and promote a natural cleansing of your system. Paratrex® helps create an environment hostile to invading organisms. Help flush your system clean!

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit

$147.75
[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

Advanced Body Cleansing Kit with Livatrex™, Oxy-Powder®, Latero-Flora™ and two bottles of ParaTrex®.